RE: Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_p

caveat lector: I'm no GTK expert.

module_path is defined in the \.?gtkrc file which defines the current theme.
If there is a '~/.gtkrc', look there.  Add a line like

module_path "/usr/local/lib/gtk/themes/engines/"

appropriately modified.  Point it to where your pixmap module is (you don't
 need to move the module).  It can be a colon separated list, like ${PATH}.
There is a pixmap_path too, which does the obvious.  If ~/.gtkrc doesn't exist,
I don't know where the current GTK theme rc file is.
Quelqu'un?

I don't know about the shared pixmaps problem; Enlightenment is too fattening
for me.

- TIM S