Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path: "libpixmap.so"

I tried to post this question a couple days ago, but I haven't seen it
come back from the list, and I haven't seen any replies, so I'm
guessing it got lost or something.  If it did get through, please
excuse the repetition.

Could somebody please tell me what a module_path is and how I can
either copy my libpixmap.so there or redefine it to include my
libpixmap.so?

Every GNOME program I run spews a dozen or more of this error message,
then proceeds to function normally:

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libpixmap.so",

Enlightenment is griping about pixmaps, too.  It claims (incorrectly)
that I haven't enabled shared pixmaps, but I have yet to discern any
negative effects of that, either.  The only real problem all this is
causing is the unending stream of duplicate warnings flooding my
console.

--
            -Dave Noelle,                 dave@Straylight.org
            -the Villa Straylight,  http://www.straylight.org

Quote of the Day:
    "Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are wiser than
one man.  How's that again?  I missed something.
    "Autocracy is based on the assumption that one man is wiser than a
million men.  Let's play that over again, too.  Who decides?"
			 - Lazarus Long