Installing X, Gnome, and Enlightenment in RH6.2...from scratch (read: *trying* to).

	Hi, all,

	I'm having problems with my "server assigned DNS" ISP, and now have to
run a server, rather than a workstation installation, and sue me, but I
like my Gnome.  Problem is, I tried installing X, Gnome, and Enlightenment,
but she hangs trying to get the font server up.  Guess I'm missing an RPM
or two - thought RPM's dependencies would catch it.  Anyone know where to
find a good step-by-step?

-                Michael V. Ferranti [blades&inreach*com]
                            GNUke The Planet!
                          The GNUclear Network®
Registered with the Linux Counter. http://counter.li.org        ID# 177869