Screen save and gnome

Hello,

	I have installed gnome with x configured as framebuffer. I am
facing the following problem.

	On console login screen the screen saver does not
work. However, when I logon as root, using gnome, the screen saver
works. But if any user logs on the screen save works only on part of
the screen. However, the screen saver works fine if a user logs in
using kde.

	Could someone please help me.

	Thanks in advance.
niraj