Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path: "libpixmap.so"

Every GNOME program I run lately generates a dozen or more of this
error before it starts, then appears to work normally:

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path: "libpixmap.so",

I install just about every GNOME-related release that shows up on
Freshmeat.net, so I can't tell which of them might have started these
floods of errors, and I can't find any documentation on a
"module_path" related to GTK.  I do have a libpixmap.so -
/usr/lib/gtk/themes/engines/libpixmap.so - but I can't move that to my
module_path if I don't know what a module_path is and I can't edit my
module_path to include that if I don't know where or how it's defined.

Enlightenment is also complaining that I haven't enabled shared
pixmaps (which I have) when it starts, then proceeds to function
normally anyway.

Everything *seems* to be working right, but I can't see anything else
on my console with the constant flood of duplicate error messages.

--
            -Dave Noelle,                 dave@Straylight.org
            -the Villa Straylight,  http://www.straylight.org