Filemaker - compatible Gnome database app?

Hi,
	another app request... under Windows, I have a very important
database written in FileMaker 4, and since I am trying hard to port as
much of my work as possible under Linux, I am looking for a database
under it... possibly, of course, Gnome! :)
	is there an easy to use database app out there? I don't think I
need all the possibilities offered by PostgreSQL & C., I just look for
something simpler... that, in my dreams, can read FM4 archives, but this
ain't fundamental, after all... I could just export my DB into some
format managed by that app... just need an hint on the app itself! :)
	Thanx,
		Mano :)