Solved mail question

Hi! :)
	Back in topic, finally... ;)) I've adopted CSCMail, that works
under Gnome, and it suits me almost perfectly... multiple account,
reading of HTML messages, no writing of 'em but I can survive... it has
still some flaws, but I hope it will get better in future...
	However, the solution Fetchmail+Netscape was good, and Balsa,
too... I am amazed by the tons of possibilities that Linux offers, even
restricting the field to Gnome... wow! :))) BTW, Balsa 0.8.0-pre1 that
I've tried allows the user to specify the FROM: field, it seems...
	Thanks to everyone for listening to me,
		Best wishes for your lifes,
			mano :)