Re: Spreadsheet Templates - Request for volunteers.

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 03:59:07PM -0500, bob@thestuff.net wrote:
> Just an idea. Probably wont work, but here goes.
> What license is microsofts excel templates? If they didnt put any license
> on them (yah right, but worth a look) we might be able to yoink them.

If something isn't under an explicit license then standard copyright
would be the default. In which case you would have no redistribution
rights. This is very likely the case, as I doubt they've given an
explicit license for people to redistribute templates which will have
cost quite a bit to develop.

--
Grahame Bowland                    gbowland@tartarus.uwa.edu.au
                                     http://gbowland.ucc.asn.au