Re: Evolution and bonobo

On Tue, 16 May 2000 22:05:32 -0400 (EDT), Billie H. Cleek said:

> I don't know how evolution checks for bonobo, but I assume it's
>  something
>  like `bonobo-config --version`. You should be able to look in the
>  ../configure script and figure out how it does this. If you do that on
>  the
>  command line (outside of evolution's configure script) what do you
>  get?
[root@localhost /root]# gnome-config --libs bonobo
Unknown library `bonobo'
[root@localhost /root]# gnome-config --modversion bonobo
Unknown library `bonobo'
gnome-libs-1.0.61
[root@localhost /root]

I pasted this after I did a make install of bonobo CVS and bonobo 0.13,
This was the detection process evolution was using, sadly it doesnt
detect my clean installed bonobo... help