Spreadsheet Templates - Request for volunteers.

Hello guys,

   It was suggested to me that it would be a good idea to ship
Gnumeric with a set of template files for various office-like paper
forms that need to be printed and filed (like Expense reports, time
sheets, time tables).

   If you have expertise doing nice spreadsheet templates, we would
love to get your help assembling a template package for gnumeric.

   All contributions should be released under a free license.

   Post your contributions to the gnumeric-list@gnome.org mailing
list.

Best wishes,
Miguel.