October GNOME warning messages

Hi,

  I just downloaded the "October" GNOME from the gnome web page (btw,
what's the difference between this and the "Octothorp" version?).
After playing with the configuration a bit, I am getting a lot of the
following kinds of warnings when I start most programs (e.g. xterm,
emacs, etc.):

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged
GStC-WARNING **: gstc_parent_add_child(): can't add known window 20972548 to 37

I know that it was fine right after I installed it, and it changed sometime
after I played with the configuration (though I cannot remember the precise
moments).

I am using Enlightenment 0.15.5 and Red Hat 6.2.

Howard

---
Howard Cheng              e-mail: hchcheng@scg.math.uwaterloo.ca
University of Waterloo    URL   : http://www.scg.uwaterloo.ca/~hchcheng/
Computer Science Graduate Student (PhD)

Math is like love -- a simple idea but it can get complicated.
                                          - R. Drabek