Re: Mail client anyone?

""Germano Rizzo" <mano@ciaoweb.it>" wrote:

> ... does someone know a (Gnome compliant, possibly) mail app
> that does all this stuff? :)

I am very satisfied with exmh, the front end to the MH mailing
system.  It is a Tk app, but seems to have nominal GNOME-compliance.
 exmh is also very mature, having replete GPG support as well as
proper handling of various MIME-encoded inserts.  Check it out at

http://www.beedub.com/exmh/

I need an MH front end for two reasons:  I really like having the
capability to do most of my email things on the command line, for a
variety of reasons; and, MH (and nmh) can be compiled with Kerberos
support, necessary for email at MIT.  If someone knows a GTK(+GNOME)
email client with these capabilities, I would be grateful.  Maybe I
should write my own front end in gnome-python ...

Regards,

Sourav Mandal

Sourav K. Mandal

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Department of Physics
http://web.mit.edu/smandal/www/

"In enforcing a truth we need severity rather than
efflorescence of language. We must be simple,
precise, terse."

                      -- Edgar Allan Poe,
                        "The Poetic Principle"