Re: Mail client anyone?

Right now, the best gui mail client that i have used is CyberSpace
Cowboy.
and it does multiple mailboxes, and has some html support, i don't know
how much html support someone NEEDS in an email application, but thats a
different can of worms.
the link to it is here:  http://cyberdeck.org/cscmail/index2.html

P.S.  yes, i am currently using it as my email client.