Missing archives?

I wanted to re-read a message I saw on the the list, but stupidly
deleted (of course...!), but going to the the website for the list
archives (http://www.gnome.org/mailing-lists/archives/gnome-list/) the
most recent archive I see is 2000-April, which if clicked on, brings up
messages that are dates April 20th as the latest.

The message I am looking for was today, May 15th.  Did I miss some
notice that the lists have moved?  Or is this because of the new mail
list software - i.e. the list archives haven't been updated recently
because of switch to mailman?

Just curious!

P.S.  Since I can't look it up in the archives, could someone send me
(off list of course) the messages that came through today about dialog
windows flickering under sawfish 0.27?