RE: stable gnome sources

That's what I posted the first time!!!  :-/

> latest of the packages.  If you
> wanted to grab ALL of the latest packages, jsut retrieve all
> the files from that directory on
> the GNOME ftp server.

Just as a side note, my gripe was that this ISN'T up to date, NOR does it
contain "only" the latest.  For example, right now there are 3 (three)
control-center tarballs (well, symlinks) there, versions 1.0.51, .52, and
.53.  Do the people who run the GNOME ftp site read this list?  I'll fix it
if you'll let me!
	Greg