Re: root user warning

On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 16:31:13 +0200, you wrote:

>/me goes to buy a full kevlar suit, just in case somebody tries to
>clean another loaded weapon. ;]

	<smiles>  Sorry.  Just can't bring myself to live in that much fear.
Then again, it's probably because I know how expensive bullets are and take
them out before I soak everything in Nitro-9.  It fouls the powder.  About
the only thing that scares me is McDonald's Cajun McChicken sandwiches.
I've ruined four shirts and a pair of pants so far.  Besides, most of the
bullet's velocity will drop when it goes through the gun-cleaner's hand.

-                Michael V. Ferranti [blades&inreach*com]
                            GNUke The Planet!
                          The GNUclear Network®