Re: GNOME applications to mention in paper

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:15:16 Ali Abdin wrote:
> My recommondations are as follows:

> gftp - Very stable, supports drag and drop

I'll second gftp as a very stable and useful app.  You may also want to
give serious consideration to gedit.  This is a good example of a
verstile app which is very extensible through plugin support.  It also
supports drag'n'drop.

Tom
Quote of the day for March 28th, 2000
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.á I
think it's in my basement...let me go upstairs and check.
		- M.C. Escher