Dingus clicking requires Gnome restart to understand new settings

Hi, I too instructions from Telsa Gywnne and modiffied dingus clicking
to use Lynx instead of netscape. However, it seems that the change is
visible only if I restart Gnome (ie logout and restart X Windows)

When I made the changes, I saw them in ~/.gnome/Gnome and I thought that
it would work for new gnome-terminals which used zvt but it didn't do so

Is this appropiate behaviour ?

--
Yusuf Goolamabbas
yusufg@outblaze.com