problems with helix-taskbar

Hi

After reading some messages in gnome-list about a new taskbar in
the helix distribution, I tried it out and liked it very much, but it does
not appear in the top of my screen, but 2-3 cm below, and I can't
move it. The name of the first menu in the left hand side also
overlaps with the flower icon... Anyone with the same problem?
Any easy solution?

Thanks

Dr. Rodolfo Canet-Castello
Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Agrarias (IVIA)
Dpto. Recursos Naturales
Aptdo. oficial. 46113-Moncada (Valencia). ESPAŅA-SPAIN.
Phone: 34-96-1391000      Fax: 34-96-1390240
Web page: http://www.ivia.es
Web page of Spanish Group of Soil Enzymology:
http://www.ivia.es/soilenzymology/