Re: GNOME 2.0 Steering Committee minutes.

On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 10:52:38AM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> * Gnome Utils needs maintainership

I'd like to pitch in to help get gnome-utils in shape.  I have a few
questions:

- Who's leading this effort?  Is there someone to coordinate activity,
  drum up assistance, and so forth?

- Has anyone done triage, to get a handle on where to focus effort,
  what's going to have to be left behind, and so forth?