Re: GNOME 2.0 Steering Committee minutes.
- From: John Kodis <kodis jagunet com>
- To: gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME 2.0 Steering Committee minutes.
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:16:15 -0500
On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 10:52:38AM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> * Gnome Utils needs maintainership
I'd like to pitch in to help get gnome-utils in shape. I have a few
- Who's leading this effort? Is there someone to coordinate activity,
drum up assistance, and so forth?
- Has anyone done triage, to get a handle on where to focus effort,
what's going to have to be left behind, and so forth?
- How do I get added to the email@example.com mailing list,
or whatever mailing list the various gnome-utils maintainers use to
coordinate their activities?
-- John Kodis.
] [Thread Prev