Re: Commercial software hooks

At 12:17 2000-03-22 +0100, Joachim Trinkwitz wrote:
>One of the things to be done would be to create some nice icons for
>StarOffice, WordPerfect etc. and their files. In all the announcements
>of the Gnome icon workgroup (which does a very nice job), I never saw
>a commercial application mentioned as needing an icon.

StarOffice has two application icons for itself (look for xpm files in the
soffice/bin directory). It also has document icons, but they don't seem to
be available as files. A screenshot of the File->Open dialog might be a
good place to start creating the icon files. Sun might be pursuaded to make
the icons available to the GNOME developers.

 Tony
 --
 Anthony E. Greene <agreene@pobox.com>
 Homepage and PGP Key: <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/>