Re: Commercial software hooks

On 20 Mar, Steve Fox wrote:

>> I was just wondering if anyone's doing anything to get GNOME hooks (eg,
>> icons and mime-types) added to commercial software like StarOffice and
>> RealPlayer7. Both those setup KDE menu icons and RP7 even adds the
>> mime-types for you. Why isn't there GNOME support?

FWIW, I sent a basic set of GNOME files, with how to determine their
proper locations via gnome-config for RealAudio7 to the address
indicated in their docs. I haven't received a reply, but the mail didn't
bounce either.

Barthel
--
   ld_barthel@yahoo.com | http://geocities.com/Area51/Shire/4063
gpg fingerprint: 8D3F 4BFF D36B BFCC FEE5  86A0 2AAF D3DA C395 641E

Just what part of "NO" didn't you understand?