Re: Commercial software hooks

Chema Celorio wrote:

> Steve :
>
> >> "I'd really like to see someone working on this."
>
> Why don't *you* start with the effort, sounds like a
> good idea.
>
> Chema

Well I'd love to, but I'm not a core developer and I don't want to step
on anyone's toes. Also, I do not have the contacts that some of the core
developers might have. If there is not a current effort to do this, I
would love to help lead the charge. I hope one of the "core" hackers can
let me know of any pre-existing efforts.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.com