Re: Commercial software hooks

Christian Schaller <Uraeus@linuxrising.org> writes:

> I think what we all can safely do, without stepping on anybodies toes is to
> mail the missing gnome-menu entry and mime-types as a bug report to the
> companies in question. If enough people turn in such bug reports it will
> climb up their priority list. I sent such a report to Real as soon as I
> discovered the problem.

Why shouldn't we set up the missing mime-types ourselves? We could
begin with collecting *.keys and *.mime files which are working at
various sites and try to find a common `standard'.

If Steve or someone else is interested, I could send my files which
work with Corels WordPerfect here.

Greetings,
joachim