Re: Urgent: GNOME booth at LinuxTag 2000

Hi, we are having a Trade Show here in Norway on the 4-6 april. We have
gotten sponsorship and will be making 1000 cdroms of Gnome software (Made
by Ole Aamot and Copyleft) and some HQ Gnome posters. I expect a lot of
CD-roms will be left over (we are a small country :) and of course the
posters. If you are interested I send it to you as soon as we are finished.

If you need help maning the booth let me know, I can probably come down.

Christian