Re: GUADEC.

>   Well I would beg to disagree, Paris is Okay for hollidays, but one would
> have hard time to try to convince me to work there :-)

Miguel and I were in Paris at the same time the last time we visited.  But
I never got a chance to hook up with him.  Oh well.  Paris is a fun
town.  Damn expensive though. :-)

> >    Andy demoed for the first time Nautilus (the GNOME 2.0 shell), and
> > got the crowd excited about making GNOME the best platform for end
> > users, and various people were very interested in hacking various
> > plug-ins for Nautilus to make free software the best choice for end
> > users.
>
>   Yep this was impressive! Even a command line addict like me envisionned
> being able to work better/faster with a graphical shell for the first time.

Screenshots.  Please give us screen shots! :-)  I want to drool over my
keyboard.:-)

>   Remember, your canonical ennemy at 2am is caffeine. It may disguise as
> expresso, caffeinated mints or take another form at next expo :-)

I never met a cup of coffee/expresso I couldn't drink and not sleep
immediately after!

	sri