Re: Helix Desktop first release and default "open in terminal"termi nal

On 20 Mar, Alan Shutko wrote:
> "Kevin D. Knerr, Sr." <kknerrsr@ptdprolog.net> writes:
>
>> Rather than renaming the xterm binary, if you really want to go this
>> route, you'd be better off making an alias for several reasons:
>
> Normally, when programs exec other programs, they don't know about
> aliases.  You generally have to put a wrapper script earlier in the
> path.

Bad neurons! Bad! I <thought> that clause, but my fingers failed to
<type> it.

Thanks for clarifying that bit.

Barthel
--
   ld_barthel@yahoo.com | http://geocities.com/Area51/Shire/4063
gpg fingerprint: 8D3F 4BFF D36B BFCC FEE5  86A0 2AAF D3DA C395 641E

Resistance (< 1 ohm) is futile.