Re: making the startup wait

Adrian Hosey <ahosey@kiva.net> writes:

> If I have some programs that I put into the startup from "Startup
> Programs" is there a way to tell gnome-session to _wait_ until one of them
> is finished before proceeding?

Did you try setting their priority lower (to like 10)?  IIRC, gnome-session
will wait until the programs reply to the session manager, so as long as
you can do the ssh logging in within 15 seconds or something i am guessing
it might work.

Jacob
--
"Fun is the one thing that money can't buy" -- Lennon/McCartney