Shared Memory Problems under Solaris

Hi Everyonw,

I am glad to see that we are live again.

Has anyone been experiencing shared memory problems under Solaris 2.5.1 or
Solaris 2.6.  A co-worker of mine is trying to get GNOMe going on his
machine (Solaris 2.6 on an Ultra 5) and he keeps getting errors concerning
imlib and shared memory.  It looks like it is not able to allocate some
chared memory.

I have GNOMErunning on my machine (Solaris 2.5.1 on an Ultra 5) and
another co-worker of mine told me that it looked like I was running out of
shared memory.  I don't know how to increase it.

Has anyone else run into GNOMe/Solaris/shared memory problems?  How were
you able to get around it?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bidemi Temidire