Re: Gnome Libs 1.2.4 is out.

On 29-Jun-00 Craig Orsinger wrote:
>         I did a directory listing of the /pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-libs
> directory using FTP. gnome-libs-1.2.4.tar.gz is not there. There is a symlink
> named "LATEST-IS-1.2.4", however. It points to "gnome-libs-1.2.4.tar.gz".

        Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear before. This source file does
not exist. The symbolic links have been installed, but the file itself
is not there. Could someone fix this?

Date: 30-Jun-00  Time: 13:00:08

Craig Orsinger                  (email: <orsingerc@epg-gw1.lewis.army.mil>)
Logicon Advanced Technology
Bldg. 8B28                      "Just another megalomaniac with ideas above his
6th & F Streets                 station. The Universe is full of them."
Ft. Lewis, WA   98433                   - The Doctor