Re: gtkhtml

Let's go over these thought-provoking perls of wisdom offered down to us from
the cofounder of Helix, the people that are deciding our future:

>Bzzzzzzt.  Three wrong assertions.  Please try again, thank you for playing.

Well said.  You make several good points here.

>Saying "not linking to gnome-libs makes it faster" is what most
>western cultures have defined as bullshit.

Bravo, Federico.  Nothing like a well-placed profanity to drive your counter
argument home.  Oh wait, there is no counter argument there.  My bad.

>Then the earlier programmer would have applications that depended on
>Motif that depended on XT that depended on X that depended on Motif
>that depended on XT that depended on X that depended on Motif that
>depended on XT that depended on X that depended on Motif that depended
>on XT that depended on X that depended on Motif that depended on XT
>that depended on X that depended on Motif that depended on XT that
>depended on X that depended on Motif that depended on XT that depended
>on X that depended on Motif that depended on XT that depended on X
>that depended on Motif.

This one is probably my favorite.  Just killing time before the IPO?

Folks, it's very obvious to me that our arguments are not being heard.
Helix, the "real" Gnome, has shifted their policy from ignoring us to
becoming outright beligerant.  This is a joke to them.  Sign me up for those
commercial services, fellas.  I want to PAY for my abuse!

Question:
What's going to happen to your precious GtkHTML when Gecko is ready for Prime
Time?  Or if Operasoft is really going to "widgetize" Opera?

Matthew