Re: duplicating Gnome setup on another computer?

Sometimes.

If the path to your home directory is exactly the same on the other
computer and you have all the same programs installed the same way, it
will probably work.

It didn't quite work when I moved my home directory, but the (NFS) path
changed and that's what caused problems.

David

--
      __          _    __  David Helder - University of Michigan
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ /  dhelder@umich.edu