Re: What windows manager to use ?

On Wed, Jun 21, 2000 at 11:41:00AM -0700, Ezequiel wrote:
> Hi,
> I am currently using Red Hat but I plan to change to Debian in the near
> future. The problem is, I don't know much about diferences with window
> managers for gnome (which one is better, which one uses less resources,
> which one is faster, etc ...). I ear a lot about enlightenment and sawfish,
> I've eared about iceWm as well, though it does'nt seem to be used out there.
> Could anyone give me some advise on which WM to go for ?
> Thanks

	Nope. Look and feel for your desktop is, I believe, a very personal thing.
If you have adequate disk space, I suggest installing every window manager and
desktop environent in existance and trying them all. Then pick one and
customize it. Don't let people make up your mind for you. Try them and make up
your own.

	Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier, 1Z22, SKY  Tel: 613-765-4699 (ESN: 39-54699)
Optical Networks, Nortel Networks