undefined symbol gnome_window_icon_set_default_from_file

Hi

I have installed HelixGnome 1.2. When i tryied to restart, it claimed that the libgdk_pixbuf.so.2 was missing. Since and didn't knew from which rpm to to get this file, i got it from the instimage directory in an redhat mirror. The same happened with libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.

I'm telling this because it probably has something to do with the error i'm having now. Here is the message:
SESSION_MANAGER=local/zanzibar:/tmp/.ICE-unix/890
/usr/bin/gnome-session: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/bin/gnome-session: undefined symbol: gnome_window_icon_set_default_from_file

Please tell me how to solve this problem. I'm using KDE to send this message.
thanks
  Daniel

--
/**