RE: Where in the world is Carmen Sawfish ?

Hey

i also tried to install helix code by packages individually, however as it
turned out most packages were failing due to the dependency problems, so i
tried with the installer, first of all let me suggest u to replace the U with F
in the rpm command, reason because the U will check for a previous ver of the p
ackage and if there is not one installed then it will not work, i tried the F
with this if the recent package is there u will see package does not need to be
freshened, try this out in any case get the sawfish 0.28 and do it, it should n
ot create any problems

if u require more help let me know personally

Later