Re: default editor doesn't load file

Bob Waskosky wrote:

> I have the default editor set properly. The problem appears to be only with hidden files. Those that start with '.' like .procmailrc .

I have the same problem.  But only when I double click in the GMC window
or use the 'open' command from the the right click window.  Using the
'edit' command from the window or start the editor from the command line
WITH the file name produces the desired result, an open file.  I can
only guess that GMC doesn't look in the file for the file type but uses
the extention to open a file, and a file with no extention can't be
identified.

--
Steve - Cheltenham, UK
---------