My first message to this list - problems with GnoRPM

Hi everyone !
This is my first message to this list, so please be endulgent with me.
First, can anyone tell me how came those archives with dates in the
future ? (2018-september, 2002-may a.s.o.) It looks like we have some
visitors from our future !! Kidding.
Now the serious problem: I'm using gnorpm 0.9 (to be more specific:
gnorpm-0.9-15.rpm, with RedHat 6.1). I actually use this much more often
than kpackage, even I'm using practically most of the time the KDE
interface than the GNOME one. But I've ran into a problem: every time I
select the option Preferences, the program crashes, invariably. I don't
know if this is a bug, or there is another explanation to this (maybe a
setting that needs to be done - where ?).
(OK, the program works very well without this, but if there is a solve
to this, I'd like to know about it.)
Thanx.