CodeCommander

CodeCommander is just terrific. The latest version, 0.9.7, was released on
July 30. I use 0.9.1 and there are a few "fixes" that need to be done.  Make
sure Python-devel and guile rpm's are installed before you attempt
installing CodeCommander. For CodeCommander 0.9.1:

 To get the output when the execute button is clicked, go to Edit
-> Preferences and substitute:

xterm -e ./%3  (or  xterm -e %1/%3 ) for  the existing  ./%3 command

I have not yet tried the latest release but the 0.9.1 version works very
well indeed. There is also gIDE; this is 0.3 but works satisfactorily.
CodeCommander is at:  http://codecommander.sourceforge.net/

						Jonathan