Re: How do I stop gmc from starting when logging in as root

I couldnt help but notice that this is a very common question...........then
why doesnt who ever the appropriate people code it in as a option to turn
off, as its obviously a thing that alot of users dislike and would like to
turn if so desired. I got the jist of the root login 4 years ago, and i
think the warnings have been firmly implanted now (thanx to GMC) that
becarefull running as root. So come on how about making it an option .....as
i said once before it sux when your only using GMC for its desktop icons

Darryl