Re: Ann: GtkCanvas 0.1

Stephen White <spwhite@chariot.net.au> writes:

> Would it have avoided a fork if the Gnome widgets were available in smaller
> packages, perhaps with a --standalone compile option?

I don't think Andy Tai is actually forking anything; he's just
cut-and-pasting and running a sed job, it's a mechanical
transformation that could be automated, thus keeping in sync with
the GNOME version. Which is pretty sensible, because the problem is
the location of the canvas, not its design.

Havoc