Easier way! Re: can't login with root or user after 1.2 upgrade

Yeah this goes into my oops column and will teach me not to answer a question
before I've woken up. Here's an easier way, if you can log in as any other user,
just open a terminal and type "su" then "<root's password>" and you'll become root
in that window. Then find that gdm file and rename it with the instructions below
or do the backdating, restart Gnome and you should be good to go. *sighs* Sorry
about the long drawn out method.

Darryl