helix-update proxy

Hi everyone,

I recently updated my Helix Gnome to 1.2 and installed the new version
of helix-update. Unfortunately I've now changed my ISP and I can't use
helix-update anymore. The old version had a -c option which would let
you change the proxy configuration, but the version I have now just
seems to bail out whenever I invoke it with any command line option. So
how do I change the proxy so that I can do an upgrade again?

Thanks,

james