new error

just updated with the newest helix updates and now i'm getting this error
when i try to run up2date:

[root@willow /root]# up2date
Fatal Python error: can't initialise module _gdkimlib
[root@willow /root]#

not only that but my frametypes will no longer stick.  i had configured
it with no frame and then when i changed it back to normal they come up as
borderless when i open up a new window.  is this all a result of the
latest helix updates?

--
Jack Wallen's Key fingerprint
B0 0B 4A 4E A0 BD 60 FC  0A FE 0C 88 5D 4A 77 38  D4 3A 63 E6