new error

just updated with the newest helix updates and now i'm getting this error
when i try to run up2date:

[root@willow /root]# up2date
Fatal Python error: can't initialise module _gdkimlib
[root@willow /root]#

not only that but my frametypes will no longer stick.  i had configured
it with no frame and then when i changed it back to normal they come up as
borderless when i open up a new window.  is this all a result of the
latest helix updates?

Jack Wallen's Key fingerprint
B0 0B 4A 4E A0 BD 60 FC  0A FE 0C 88 5D 4A 77 38  D4 3A 63 E6
Mr and Mrs PED, can I borrow 26.7% of the RAYON TEXTILE production
 of the INDONESIAN archipelago?