Deiconified windows placement

Nice time of day, gentlemen!

Recently I've notice strange behavior of deiconified windows. As I understand,
there are two policies of such windows placement:
 - Window appears in the current desktop/working area
 - Window appears in desktop/working area where it was iconified and this
     desktop/working area becomes active

Enlightenment iconbox use the first. Gnome task list use neither first, nor
second.

If only one window iconified, it works ok (using second policy). But when two
windows (placed in different working areas) are icinified and then deiconified
in reverce order, the lats appears not in it's working area.

Do I need asking is it a bug ? =)

Best regards

--
Alexander Koptelov