Re: can't eject data CD's

> I realize that I must be becoming a pest, but does anyone else have a
> problem ejecting data cd's when the cd player applet is located in a
> panel?
Hi.

You can shoot me if i'm saying something stupid.

Do you mean, that after you put in your CD, an icon appears on your
desktop, and unless you remove that icon, the CD can't be ejected?
Because if so, then you have the same 'problem' as i do. Because i think
it is not a bug. You have to unmount the CD-ROM before you get your CD
out. It is rational, because ejecting a mounted floppy from the FDD may
lead to problems. And the data CD is automounted when put in.

Bye,

Kolos