Re: can't eject data CD's

Hmm, actually, this has been a problem for a long time... I'm surprised it
hasn't been fixed yet...

The only fix I know of is to remove the applet.  The normal GNOME CD player
and applet kinda suck... it doesn't look like they've been updated since
October GNOME.  Try GRIP.  It doesn't have an applet (that I know of), but is
very well put together.  And you could always swallow the app onto your
panel...

Sean Middleditch