GnomeICU

I think the rpms aof 0.90 are wrong 'cause I tried to do an rpm -U
gnomeicu...0.90.i386.rpm and it all went well but it just wouldnt log on
again. History showed an Insecure connection
detected...reconnecting...but never did.
So, as someone pointed out, I had to delete all GnomICU files (in
/home/usrname/.gnome and /home/usrname/.gnome_private/GnomeICU) ,
reinstalles and all works as of now.

I think this could be fixed somehow....i'd be glad to but i dont know a
thing bout rpm.

Lex