Re: DnD themes

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Steve Fox wrote:

> After quite a discussion on an IBM internal mailing list about GNOME,
> someone mentioned this idea that OS/2 had...Drag N Drop themeing. Any
> thoughts on the viability of this or just interest in this? I thought it

Well, you can already drop colors & images onto the panel and background
selector, if that's any help. :-)

It's one of those useless features that would be nice to have fully
implemented, nonetheless.

-- Elliot
It is easier to turn excellent functionality into excellent appearance
than excellent appearance into excellent functionality.