Re: DnD themes

I have to say that I found OS/2's implementation
of DND color setting extremely clumsy and frustrating
to use.  In fact, there were many inconsistent quirks
in the system.

I recommend that someone in the Gnome UI group do a
careful examination of OS/2's UI management implementation.
It would be interesting to get a thorough analysis to
consider.  There may be some elements that are worth
emulating.

Personally, I think window color management is not the
best-suited problem to apply drag and drop to.

	Miles