DnD

This is another from the IBM internal list...but I found it interesting
(again). My guess is in the difference between a launcher and an applet.
But as long as a launcher has the path to the program, why can't we just
pass the filename and path along to the app? I know that GMC is getting
scratched but since a 1.2 release is coming out maybe this would be a
quick little enhancement?

--

Steve Fox
http://pcxtreme.org